about 1 month ago
PLEASE NOTE: Preschool registration for the 2017-2018 school year is now closed
The student registration process can take a couple of days, it is recommended that you do not withdraw your child from the current school until a start date has been established with TPS.
Student Registration Forms and Documents
(Printable checklist here)
- Child's birth certificate (an original not a photocopy, we will make a photocopy and return original to you).
- Child's up-to-date immunization record (Required immunizations can be found in our health letter)
- Child's current physical exam (must be within the last 12 months prior to entering TPS)
- School Enrollment/Residency (e.g. property tax bill, mortgage statement, lease, current utility bill, drivers license with Tyngsborough address)
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) photo ID
- Notarized Parent/Guardian Affidavit (most banks have a Notary Public on staff)
- Student Emergency Form
- Transportation Form (K - Grade 12)
- Records Release
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form (if applicable)
- Home Language Survey
- Special Education Questionnaire
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Student Application for Student Technology Access Policy #4.11
- Mass. Parental Notice with one-time consent to allow School District to access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits. (Not applicable for all students but we ask parents/guardians to sign this form for each student)
For students registering for Preschool or Kindergarten these additional forms are also required:
- Development History Questionnaire
- Preschool Promissory Note *
- Preschool Program Option Form *
- Kindergarten Promissory Note **
- Kindergarten Program Option Form **
* Preschool only
** Kindergarten only
Scheduling an Appointment
When all of these forms are compiled and completely filled out, contact the necessary school. School Offices will be open Monday, August 14, 2017. An appointment is required for registration.
Grades PK-2: 978-649-1990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades 3-5: 978-649-1990 or email@example.comAppointments available between 9 and 11 a.m.
Grade 6-8: 978-649-3115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades 9-12: 978-649-7571 or email@example.comAppointments available between 8 and 10 a.m.