PLEASE NOTE: Preschool registration for the 2017-2018 school year is now closed
The student registration process can take a couple of days, it is recommended that you do not withdraw your child from the current school until a start date has been established with TPS.
Student Registration Checklist for Parents (printable checklist here)
- Child's birth certificate (an original not a photocopy, we will make a photocopy and return original to you).
- Child's up-to-date immunization record (Required immunizations can be found in our health letter)
- Child's current physical exam (must be within the last 12 months prior to entering TPS)
- School Enrollment/Residency i.e, property tax bill, mortgage statement, lease, current utility bill, drivers license with Tyngsborough address)
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) photo ID
- Notarized Parent/Guardian Affidavit (most banks have a Notary Public on staff)
- Student Emergency Form
- Transportation Form (K - Grade 12)
- Records Release
- Crisis Site Student Release Form
- Home Language Survey
- Special Education Questionnaire
- Copy of IEP if applicable
- Student Application for Student Technology Access Policy #4.11
- Mass. Parental Notice with one-time consent to allow School District to access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits. (Not applicable for all students but we ask parents/guardians to sign this form for each student)
For students registering for Preschool or Kindergarten these additional forms are also required:
- Development History Questionnaire
- Preschool Promissory Note *
- Preschool Program Option Form *
- Kindergarten Promissory Note **
- Kindergarten Program Option Form **
* Preschool only
** Kindergarten only
Scheduling an Appointment (required)
When all of these forms are compiled and completely filled out, contact Sharon Fairbanks at 978-649-7488 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. An appointment is required for registration.
All appointments are held at the Superintendent's Office on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 8:00 am and 1:00 pm.
50 Norris Road
Tyngsborough, MA 01879