Tyngsborough Public Schools is dedicated to building strong partnerships among students, teachers, parents and the community to support all students. We have a dedicated and talented faculty that strives to meet the needs of each student academically, socially and emotionally. It is my continued commitment to work diligently with parents and the faculty to support an atmosphere that promotes positive learning communities with academic excellence, trust, respect and consistent follow-through and communication.
In order to facilitate this approach we will continue to have building based Special Education Facilitators working with our schools. The administrative role held by the special education facilitators allows building-based teams to make all relevant decisions regarding special education. I am extremely proud of the efforts of these professionals and their dedication to this department. I look forward to continuing our work together this year.
- Tyngsborough Civil Rights Procedures for all non-Title IX Claims
- Tyngsborough Civil Rights Procedures Title IX Sexual Harassment
- 2022-2023 District Curriculum Accommodation Plan
- 2022 Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan
- Bullying Resources
- Health Services
- Homeless Services
- Physical Restraint Preventation and Behavior Support