Registration Forms and Documents
PLEASE NOTE: Preschool registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now closed.
Please refer to the parent checklist and download the necessary forms to register one or more children for Tyngsborough Public Schools. Once you have all the required forms completed, follow the instructions below to schedule a time to register your child(ren).
You should not schedule an appointment if you do not have all the required paperwork as we cannot register your child without this information.
Since the student registration process can take a couple of days, it is recommended that you do not withdraw your child from the current school until a start date has been established with TPS.
Student Registration Forms and Documents
(Printable checklist here)
- Child's birth certificate (an original not a photocopy, we will make a photocopy and return original to you).
- Child's up-to-date immunization record (Required immunizations can be found in our health letter)
- Child's current physical exam (must be within the last 12 months prior to entering TPS)
- School Enrollment/Residency
- Notarized Residency Statement - Parent/Guardian Affidavit
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) photo ID
- Transportation Form (K - Grade 12)
- Health Form
- Records Release
- Home Language Survey
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application Packet
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Mass. Parental Notice with one-time consent to allow School District to access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits. (Not applicable for all students but we ask parents/guardians to sign this form for each student)
For students registering for Tyngsborough Elementary School these additional forms are also required:
* Preschool only
Scheduling an Appointment
You should not schedule an appointment if you do not have all the required paperwork as we cannot register your child without this information. An appointment is required for registration.
If you are registering children across multiple buildings (e.g. elementary and middle school), you must book an appointment at each location.
Elementary School (Grades K–5)
Elementary School Registration (Grades K - 5) will begin on Thursday, August 20th. Please call 978-649-1990 for more information.
Middle School (Grades 6–8)
Middle School Registration will begin on Wednesday, August 19th. Please call the office at 978-649-3115 to make an appointment.
High School (Grades 9–12)
High School Registration will begin on Wednesday, August 19th. You can book an appointment using the calendar link below. *Face coverings required at appointments.