Registration Forms and Documents
New Student Online Registration
PLEASE NOTE: Preschool is currently full and not accepting registrations at this time
For families that are registering a NEW student in the Tyngsborough Public Schools, please follow these steps:
- Create an online enrollment account (this is different than a Parent Portal account) and fill out the registration form by clicking here.
- Download and complete the necessary forms listed below. Completed forms and documents can be dropped off at individual schools between the hours of 8 am - 2 pm.
- Once step 1 & 2 are complete, a member of the school administrative staff will contact families to confirm registration, setup a building tour and return the original birth certificate. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* For questions or further information regarding registration, please call:
Tyngsborough Elementary School (Grades Preschool - 5) - 978-649-1990
Tyngsborough Middle School (Grades 6 - 8) - 978-648-3115
Tyngsborough High School (Grades 9 - 12) - 978-649-7571
Families with children already enrolled in Tyngsborough Public Schools must update their contact and emergency information on the Parent Portal.
Student Registration Forms and Documents
Please refer to the checklist below and download the necessary forms to register one or more children for Tyngsborough Public Schools. Completed forms and documents can be dropped off at individual schools between the hours of 8 am - 2 pm.
Since the student registration process can take a couple of days, it is recommended that you do not withdraw your child from the current school until a start date has been established with TPS.
(Printable checklist here)
- Child's birth certificate (an original not a photocopy, we will make a photocopy and return original to you).
- Child's up-to-date immunization record (Required immunizations can be found in our health letter)
- Child's current physical exam (must be within the last 12 months prior to entering TPS)
- School Enrollment/Residency
- Notarized Residency Statement - Parent/Guardian Affidavit
- Copy of Parent(s)/Guardian(s) photo ID
- Transportation Form (K - Grade 12)
- Health Form
- Records Release
- Home Language Survey (English, Spanish, Arabic, Gujarati, Portuguese)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application Packet
- Copy of signed IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of 504 accommodation plan (if applicable)
- Mass. Parental Notice with one-time consent to allow School District to access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits. (Not applicable for all students but we ask parents/guardians to sign this form for each student)
For students registering for Tyngsborough Elementary School these additional forms are also required: