PLEASE NOTE: Preschool and School Choice registration for the 2018-2019 school year is now closed
Please refer to the parent checklist and download the necessary forms to register one or more children for Tyngsborough Public Schools,. Once you have all the required forms completed, use the booking calendar to schedule a time to register your child(ren). The booking calendar links are available at the end of this page.
Registration appointments will begin on August 14, 2018. You should not schedule an appointment if you do not have all the required paperwork as we cannot register your child without this information.
Since the student registration process can take a couple of days, it is recommended that you do not withdraw your child from the current school until a start date has been established with TPS.
Student Registration Forms and Documents
(Printable checklist here)
- Child's birth certificate (an original not a photocopy, we will make a photocopy and return original to you).
- Child's up-to-date immunization record (Required immunizations can be found in our health letter)
- Child's current physical exam (must be within the last 12 months prior to entering TPS)
- School Enrollment/Residency (e.g. property tax bill, mortgage statement, lease, current utility bill, drivers license with Tyngsborough address)
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) photo ID
- Notarized Parent/Guardian Affidavit (most banks have a Notary Public on staff)
- Transportation Form (K - Grade 12)
- Records Release
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form (if applicable)
- Home Language Survey
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Mass. Parental Notice with one-time consent to allow School District to access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits. (Not applicable for all students but we ask parents/guardians to sign this form for each student)
For students registering for Preschool or Kindergarten these additional forms are also required:
- Development History Questionnaire
- Preschool Promissory Note *
- Preschool Program Option Form *
- Kindergarten Promissory Note **
- Kindergarten Program Option Form **
- Early Childhood Education Experience Survey **
* Preschool only
** Kindergarten only
Scheduling an Appointment
PLEASE NOTE: Preschool registration for the 2018-2019 school year is now closed
Registration appointments will begin on August 14, 2018. You should not schedule an appointment if you do not have all the required paperwork as we cannot register your child without this information. An appointment is required for registration.
Student Registration Calendars
To book an appointment, select the relevant school building below and choose from the available appointment blocks.
NOTE: if you are registering children across multiple buildings (e.g. TES and TMS), you must book an appointment at each location.