Registration Forms and Documents
PLEASE NOTE: Preschool and School Choice registration for the 2018-2019 school year is now closed
Please refer to the parent checklist and download the necessary forms to register one or more children for Tyngsborough Public Schools,. Once you have all the required forms completed, follow the instructions below to schedule a time to register your child(ren).
You should not schedule an appointment if you do not have all the required paperwork as we cannot register your child without this information.
Since the student registration process can take a couple of days, it is recommended that you do not withdraw your child from the current school until a start date has been established with TPS.
Student Registration Forms and Documents
(Printable checklist here)
- Child's birth certificate (an original not a photocopy, we will make a photocopy and return original to you).
- Child's up-to-date immunization record (Required immunizations can be found in our health letter)
- Child's current physical exam (must be within the last 12 months prior to entering TPS)
- School Enrollment/Residency
- Notarized Residency Statement - Parent/Guardian Affidavit
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) photo ID
- Transportation Form (K - Grade 12)
- Health Form
- Records Release
- Home Language Survey
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form (if applicable)
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Mass. Parental Notice with one-time consent to allow School District to access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits. (Not applicable for all students but we ask parents/guardians to sign this form for each student)
For students registering for Preschool or Kindergarten these additional forms are also required:
- Development History Questionnaire
- Preschool Promissory Note *
- Preschool Program Option Form (2019-20) *
- Kindergarten Promissory Note **
- Kindergarten Program Option Form (2019-20) **
- Early Childhood Education Experience Survey **
* Preschool only
** Kindergarten only
Scheduling an Appointment
PLEASE NOTE: Preschool registration for the 2018-2019 school year is now closed
You should not schedule an appointment if you do not have all the required paperwork as we cannot register your child without this information. An appointment is required for registration.
Kindergarten Pre-registration for 2019-2020 school year
Choose one of the calendars below to book an appointment. Appointments are available on either calendar from March 5-7 from 9-12 p.m. and 1-2 p.m. If a time slot is booked on one calendar, it may be available on the other one.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are registering children across multiple buildings (e.g. TES and TMS), you must book an appointment at each location.
Elementary School (Grades Pre-K–5)
Elementary School Registration hours are from 9:00-11:00 a.m. Please contact Cheryl Santos or Denise Fjeld at 978-649-1990 to make an appointment.
Middle School (Grades 6–8)
Middle School Registration hours are from 9:00-11:00 a.m. Please contact Rachel Leo at 978-649-3115 to make an appointment.
High School (Grades 9–12)
High School Registration hours are from 9:00-11:00 a.m. Please contact Olinda Borodawka at 978-649-7571 to make an appointment.